As part of our internal projects, we are looking for two Java WEB Backend developers with proven experience and strong skills in using the Spring Framework, and Angular version 6 technologies.
Within the Technical Department, their main missions will be :
- Develop Java applications in distributed architectures, respecting both the functionalities and constraints contained in the specifications as well as the norms and standards.
- Ensure the test phases, corrections, and validation of the applications’ operation while verifying the proper integration of the development.
- Write technical specifications to explain the delivered code and make it understandable to all.
- Participate in the final phases( the implementation and delivery) of the new applications to the customer.
- Maintain produced applications in operationals conditions, ensure its upgrade and bugs fixes
2. Required skills
- Perfect mastering of the Java programming language;
- Perfect knowledge of the Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Boot, Data, Security, Batch);
- Excellent knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, REST API ;
- Good knowledge of DevOps tools: GitLab, Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Docker ;
- Mastery of MySQL databases ;
- Good knowledge of Typescript language.
3. Additional skills
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
4. Academic and Professional Profile
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Three years of professional experience;