-A Development Organization ‘is seeking the services of a qualified, experienced and highly motivated Program Manager for theirs projects in East Cameroon. The positionwill be based in Batouri, The duration oftheproject is one year; The position is contingent on Donor funding, Primary Responsibilities:
– Ensurethe quality of emergency programrnjngr including planning, implementationt monitoring and evaluation, budget management and narrative and financial reporting,
Supportthe Project Coordinator in attaining project goals and objectives; overseeing day-tovday planning,design, and projectoperations
Ensure integration and synergies across technical areastpreparing and supervising work plans, financial, logistical and other documents including the development of assessments, anälyticalreports and evaluationst monitoring and evaluation, and donor reports,
– Ensure staff compliance with alt CRS and donorrequirements, administrative ånd operational procedures and policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
Master’s Degree In Development Studies, Economics; Agriculture, Social Sciences or related field required
-At least 5 years of relevant management supervisory, and technicalexperience in devefopment programming; with at feast 2 years of -experience managing programs in emergency context.
*Minimum 1 year managing significant USG-funded orprograms ofsimilar complexity required; with proven knowledge of key USG regulations.
Proven experience coordinating with national and]ocaldevelopment authorities in developing contexts,
Experience in Household Economic Strengthening; Agricultural livelihood programming strategies and tools; and Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting? plus.
Proven leadership and inter•personal skiffs and ability to build and motivate diverse and talented teams.
– .Proven experience in building and maintaining institutional linkages required. Advocacy skills and facilitation skittS are a plus,
– Demonstrated experience with programming to address conflict sensitivity, gender and protection integration, and inclusion of people with disabilities;
– Cultural sensitivity, patience and flexibility,
– Excellent English and French oral and written communication skills required
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook required,
– Exceiientleadership, budget/financial management analytical, communication and project specifictechnicalskills; – Outstanding communication skills, including professional proficiency and excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
– Strong computerskills (MS Word/ Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
Required Travel: frequent travel between Batourj and program sites, as well as occasional travel to Yaoundé.
Disclaimer: Thisjob description is not an exhaustive list ofthe skitl, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position,
Application files including: Cover letter and 3 References, and copies of relevant supporting documents to the application should be forwarded to: The Resident Representative
PO Box1851, Yaoundé-Cameroon or by email to: email@example.com specifying « East Program Manager » in the e-mail subject line
Closing date: July 11, 2018 at 5 pm
Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered,