NSA’NU Energy (SARL) is a recently funded energy company that specializes in:
– Strategic consultancy in energy systems, with a special focus on sustainable energy;
– Development, establishment, operation and exploitation of sustainable energy systems (solar, clean fuels, electric mobility, HVAC, etc.);
– Energy technology transfer in Global South;
Our main objectives include reducing poverty and global warming through sustainable energy production and consumption. We work with governments, NGOs, companies, laboratories and investors, which are interested in sustainable energy production and consumption.
We are looking for a personal assistant in order to support management, including executives. Under the supervision of the CEO, your tasks and activities will mainly include:
– Management of business’s financial, accounting and tax;
– Attending phone calls, handling visitors, and administrating our activities;
– Arranging meetings and travels, and participating to the organization of conferences.
We offer learning and training opportunities, with contribution to internal and external communication activities and conferences. The offered salary will be based upon qualifications and experience.
If interested, please send a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com