Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
To execute the Customer Centricity Program; develop and manage customer services communication; quality Assurance; Training and Policies Procedures & Processes across the entire organization including both owned and non-owned customer touch points. To develop effective communication mechanisms to ensure all customer facing channels (Service Centers, Contact Center, Social Media, Kiosks & non-owned touch points) have appropriate information for better customer support (Process, Policies, Products & Services, Promotions, Business changes…)
Key Tasks :
- Assist in the creation of sub-divisional strategy in line with overarching divisional goals
- Ensure effective implementation of sub-divisional strategy by means of providing direction, structure, business plans and support
- Execute the customer centricity program for the department and cross-company wide
- Develop and execute the communication strategy to foster customer-centric culture by recognizing and rewarding team.
- Develop and execute Customer-facing channel internal communication plan to ensure consistent strategic focus between Senior leadership and frontline agents
- Identify tactics and opportunities to improve communication lead-time at all levels across the department.
- Manage communication, process & training aspects of product/service launch readiness relevant to the business programs supported
- Define customer-facing language for all transactional communications to ensure consistency of the MTN voice and the customer experience.
- Review, assess and identify business process improvement initiatives throughout the customer service operations.
- Work with internal key stakeholders to improve core Customer touch points (Call Center, Stores, Social media etc…) processes, optimize agent workflows and customer experience, and minimise root causes of customer dissatisfaction
- Drive process/training improvements based on customer feedback and core performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to leverage social media to provide information about key issues to answer questions and solve problems for a broader audience.
- Develop streamlined frontline processes and policies that are consistent; valuable and relevant in improving customer experience.
- Manage communication, process & training aspects of product/service launch readiness relevant to the business programs supported.
- Lead and develop effective training & learning mechanisms and methods to maximize learning experience and impacts for customer facing channels (Service centers, contact centers, non-owned channels). This include mobile learning, social learning, formal & experiential learning
- Design, develop and implement training programs that focus on enhancing the customer experience, meeting business objectives and supporting an engaged workforce.
- Lead all training initiatives within the channels, supervise in-store trainers, train-the-trainer in delivery of training and support the national service centres management teams in implementing and executing all company directed training
- Lead training and coaching strategies to improve the service and sales quality at each store.
- Design and implement training materials aligned with Adult Learning principles. Design multimedia visual aids and presentations, create testing and evaluation process.
- Identify training needs and talent gaps within the customer-facing channels.
- Coordinate with Quality unit & Customer Experience Teams to review outputs from needs analysis, mystery shopping to analyse areas of opportunity of improvement on Process, Training & Communication gaps and propose solutions to address the needs.
- Create a comprehensive training strategy for customer facing channels. This will include but is not limited to curriculum for New Service Rep Orientation, Onboarding Programs, POS training, soft skills, selling skills and customer service training.
- Facilitate formal training and deliver Train the Trainer sessions as needed
- Provide stores with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops as needed.
- Dotted line supervise the Customer-facing Channels trainers (Service Center, Call Center, and Social Media) and ensure training delivery meets quality standards.
- Maintain tracking tool for all observations, coaching and follow up related to training delivery.
- Implement the training curriculum- design all related processes and procedures regarding training roll out and train the trainers.
- Maintain course evaluation tracking and report on opportunities for improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the customer-facing channels and the centralized Learning & Development Team.
- Minimum of 3 year degree in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in process improvement, management consulting, change management or related business experience; of which at least 2 years are at managerial / supervisory level.
- Experience in Training methodologies in a medium to large organization.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects in a high growth company environment.
- Demonstrate experience in field activities management & training.
- Business process-improvement methodologies
- Fluent in language of country with basic command of English
- Customer service operations/functions strongly preferred
- Learning Management Systems
- Conceptual Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Improvement Driver
- Culture and Change Champion
- Supportive People Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Results Achiever
- Operationally Astute
- people/Build a team
- Plan work
- Monitor work
- Problem solving
How to apply: Apply online at : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/449683694/?refId=5947061321509450730794