Inside sales representative.
Who we are:
ACESY Ltd is an IT software and service firm founded to disrupt the cloud computing market. We were founded in 2018 and based in London, UK. Our aim is to enable organization to accelerate their digital transformation which give them competitive edge. Our solutions empower organizations across the globe to effectively utilizing new technologies in the fast-paced world to increase their performance and profitability. To accomplish this, the company is attracting and developing the world’s best talents in sales and customer experience.
We are seeking international individuals to contact potential customersand channels partners all around the world. If you’re a bold, determined, eager to learn individual who won’t take no for an answer, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Do you want the chance to experience a 15hrs/week part-time job while working from homeas part of the highly committed inside sale teamof our diverse and innovative company?
· Develop into a sales specialist as you will be trained on the company platform.
· Cold call customers and channel partners in your market via phone and email to convince them of the value of our products.
· Engage with the leads from on the website or those calling our sales line to get buying assistance.
· As an advisor on our B2B tool, you will be the first point of information for customers and partners in helping them to choose which solutions suit them the best.
· Improve your sales abilities by actively using our CRM system, achieving sales targets and producing sales metrics reports, all while keeping users’ perspectives in mind.
· Work together as a team as you share your successful strategies and support each other in improving.
· To speak English at a native level. Any other European language is a bonus.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English – both written and oral.
· To be a driven go-getter: we can teach you everything about sales, but determination can’t be taught. If you show real desire, self-motivation and willingness to get to know the industry, we can help you with the technical aspects.
· Confidence: you won’t shy away from proactively calling potential customers or partners to promote our products, you enjoy being on the phone and have the ability to spark others’ interest.
· A sociable personality that means you work well individually and in a team.
· You can convince others with your open, compassionate manner.
What we’d love you to have:
Any previous sales or acquisition experience.
· Follow the instruction provided on our website. If the website is under maintenance, send us a message.
· This is a fixed-term contract of 1 year with a long-term perspective but starting with trial period.
· We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
What do we offer you?
At ACESY, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our globally diverse workforce by offering:
Competitive remuneration and benefits including company shares,
Career and personal development opportunities,
Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
Working for a truly global company with offices in two continents
We are looking for people who are energetic, dynamic and driven to be part of our community.
How to apply
To apply send you CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org with the term “ISR0010” in subject.